Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I got my shit together!!! (no in all aspects of my life... but in this one!)

So, I was sitting in front of my computer one night when I got an email and thought to myself, "Well, hell... I can do this!"and sent an immediate reply to the email.  A few minutes later I received a response and had a mini party/panic attack at my desk.  I had successfully picked up my first pitch!!!  If you are reading this and don't know exactly what a pitch is in this context, it's a proposal for a story, in this case for MOVE Magazine, a weekly student publication at Mizzou.  Since this first pitch, I have picked up and written two more.  The third will come out this Friday!  Here are links to the first two!

-The print title of this article was "A Phantom Birthday" but it was changed to fit the online requirements. 


Hope you enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment