Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I know the irony has been pointed out before but...

TOMORROW PARIS GOES TO LONDON!!!

The countdown has been exciting, but tomorrow it will come to an end.  My lovely friend, Paris will board a plane and head off on her exciting European adventure at the University of London!  I just know she is going to have an amazing time and will come back with stories on stories and sooooo many beautiful photos.  Although, I will miss our 90 minute phone calls over the next 90 or so days, I cannot wait to read about Paris' trip on her adorable blog! (http://aneventualdestination.blogspot.com) And share in Skype conversations on the account she might have been peer pressured into making... (It's just because I love you, Pear!)
Most importantly, I am going to miss this girl!!!

Have the time of your life, Love!  :)








3 comments:

  1. Oh Leslie, we will miss her as much as you do! Oh my goodness. What an adventure! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. Im practically crying!! I love this. and im totally gonna miss our hours of story telling over the phone. No doubt about that. But that's what Skype is for right? :) thank you for the wonderful tribute, and a million times over, I LOVE YOU <3 xoxox pear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skype will definitely enhance the conversations for sure :) I love you too!!!! Happy landing soon!! :D

      Delete