Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Busy Mizzou Days

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while.  Life has been crazy!!! I had multiple tests last week, a story due and a bunch of other stuff going on.

Here are some brief updates on random stuff:

I GO HOME IN FOUR DAYS!!!!! And I can't believe it!!! I haven't been home in three months and I'm really really excited to see my friends and family!! :D  Sometimes, it doesn't feel like I've been in Missouri for very long because I am constantly busy.  However, I am not counting the days until I get to see my friends, sleep in my own bed, and shower without shoes (I'm not sure why that detail is so exciting... but it is).

I wrote my fifth Maneater/MOVE story!!! Which means that next time I submit a story I will get paid for it!!! (It's like ten bucks a story, but still!!!! I will be getting paid to write :D )
Here is a link to my latest story! College Photographer of the Year Competition  It came out today and was on the front page of the news section (aka, page three of the paper).

I've also been helping backstage with costumes for Mizzou's production of The Glass Menagerie.  If you have any way to get to the Rhynsburger theatre tomorrow or Thursday night you really should see this beautiful and impressive show.  When I originally read The Glass Menagerie, last year, it really wasn't one of my favorite scripts.  However, seeing it on stage with MU Theatre's amazing cast was a perspective changing experience.  I highly recommend the show to anybody who loves theatre or just wants to see a story told in a really touching way.

Any who, that's really it for now.  I'm very excited to go home on Saturday (in case you haven't already figured that out).  I'm sorry for being so sporadic with my posts... I am working to fix that.  Let me know if there is anything specific you want me to write about.

1 comment:

  1. We are counting the days until you are back home. BetteJay

    ReplyDelete